Well-being with Reiki
Reiki means universal life force. If you practice yoga or Tai chi for example, your instructor might have talked about energy as 'Chi' or 'Prana'. In a similar way to acupuncture, but without the use of needles, reiki healing addresses the energy pathways or meridians in the body which can be blocked causing disease. This gentle healing form allows the practitioner to balance the life force by channeling the universal energy in order to remove any blockages and allowing your energy to flow once again. Reiki treatments are both relaxing and energising for both the practitioner and the client and will leave you feeling refreshed. The energy will flow to the area of your body where it is most needed and will address any emotional, physical, mental or spiritual needs in the process.
Reiki promotes natural healing and can:
• Balance the energies in the body
• Balance the organs and glands
• Strengthen the immune system
• Treat symptoms and causes of illness
• Relieve pain
• Clear toxins
• Adapt to the natural needs of the receiver
• Enhance personal awareness
• Promote relaxation and reduce stress
• Encourage creativity
• Release blocked and suppressed feelings
• Aid meditation and positive thinking
Just for Today, do not Worry.
Just for Today, do not Anger.
Just for Today, Earn your living Honestly.
Just for Today, show Gratitude to every living thing.
Just for Today, Honour your parents, teachers and Elders.